Priority Protection & Investigations, Inc. has over 80 years of combined security services and has been serving Texas since 1991. With our well established standards of recruiting and training we continually exceed all licensing state requirements!
• All applicants undergo a complete background check that includes, criminal, civil, and internet searches. Also all personnel are required to submit to drug testing, and a continuing in-service education program.
• Our uniformed Officers are trained to act as a criminal deterrent by being visible and active in their duties. One of the ways we achieve this goal is to train them to be Community Officers that are encouraged to interact with clients, residents and visitors. This methodology promotes an environment that encourages people to feel safe and welcomed.
• All Officers spend a minimum of 8 hours of client specific training as to post orders, procedures, uniform requirements, and any special conditions of the contract.
• All Officers Attend a State Mandated 8 Hour level 2 Course that covers basic report writing and security procedures.
• All Supervisors attend a Basic NIMS Course designed by FEMA in order to facilitate proper response to emergency situations.
• All Officers can be instructed in First Aid and CPR as a contract calls for. • Armed Officers Attend a 40 hour state mandated security class that covers firearms, Code of Criminal Procedure, non-lethal self defense and advanced security techniques.
• Our Armed Officers are required to attend a 4 hour course that covers proper use of force as dictated by company policy and case law.
• Our Armed Officers also must attend and pass a 16 hour annual firearms training course that exceeds the state requirement of 8 hours every 2 years.
• All officers may attend any offered in-service class at our academy at no cost to them. This encourages Officers to further their own base of knowledge and training there by delivering a better service to our clients.